|Address: 159 Pleasant Street
||Heritage Status: None|
|Built: Circa 1920||Builder/Architect: Unknown|
|Style: Four square style|
The house is capped with a large hipped roof with a gable roofed wing on one side.
A large hipped roofed dormer in the
It has an enclosed veranda with double glass doors and multiple cornerposts
In 1873, construction on this lot began and in 1876, the Grace Methodist Church was completed. This church received minor renovations over the forty years until March 18, 1919, when it burned down. It was later rebuilt at the corner of Dominion and Queen Street. The church trustees sold the empty lot to Bowers Frawsell, a merchant, for a total of $500.00. Two years later the property was sold to Frederick Veinot.
Source: Built Heritage Files, DesBrisay Museum