|Address: 12 Prince St.
||Heritage Status: None|
|Built: 1916||Builder/Architect: Unknown|
The home features a large roof which sweeps down on both sides and forms the front porch and features a large dormer on the front. Craftsman style beams extend from the eaves. Columns support the porch.
Notable owners include Lawry H. Hall (a corn, coal, and groceries store owner) and Lindsay Knickle (a barber)
Source: Built Heritage Files, DesBrisay Museum