|Address: 26 Elm St.
||Heritage Status: None|
|Built: 1915||Builder/Architect: Fred Davison|
|Style: Greek Revival|
The home features a central, open pedimented dormer with dentils. The central dormer is flanked by smaller dormers with segmental pediments. The main door is Adamaesque style inside a stately portico with Classical columns. Two large open verandas stand on both sides. Early windows and trim can be found on the home.
The residence of E.D. Davison Sr. (the lumber baron) once stood on this property and was called 'Oak Hill'. His son Fred Davison built this home in 1915.
Source: Built Heritage Files, DesBrisay Museum