|Address: 255 King St.||Heritage Status: None|
|Built: circa 1900||Builder/Architect: Unknown|
|Style: Mixture of Foursquare and Queen Anne|
This property features a hipped roof home and a two-story side bay underneath a projecting gable-roof dormer. The original bracketry on the corners, under the eaves, and on the projecting dormer are intact. Brackets and post and railing combination on the front veranda are also original.
The property was owned by Sophia Snyder from 1893-1906, and was then sold to Frank Elam Garber for $800. Garber was an influential photographer in Bridgewater. The property as of 2015 was known as the River Reflections Bed and Breakfast.
Source: Built Heritage Files, DesBrisay Museum