|Address: 493 King St.||Heritage Status: None|
|Built: 1905||Builder/Architect: Unknown|
The most notable of this building’s architecture is the bold corbelled and dentil cornice at the roof line, as well as the stone aprons underneath the second storey windows. The building has undergone multiple exterior renovations through its time, but has retained the large part of its architecture.
This property was first owned by Carmon Marshall from 1899 to 1906, and the building was built immediately after the Great Fire of 1899. It was sold to the Bank of Montreal in 1906. It has belonged to the Bank of Montreal since this time, and while still well preserved, it has undergone multiple renovations, notably exterior repairs in 1952 and the modernization of the interior in 1953.
Source: Built Heritage Files, DesBrisay Museum