|Address: 757 King St.||Heritage Status: None|
|Built: circa 1900||Builder/Architect: Unknown|
|Style: Main Street Commercial|
This building has a low gabled roof, and a substantially intact storefront. There is a moulded cornice and decorative, moulded end brackets, and also a side addition supported by pillars and brackets.
Originally owned by Mary Emma Wile from 1898-1922, the construction of this building occurred circa 1900 following the great Fire of 1899. It was sold to Evans Wile in 1922 to be used as his barbershop. Multiple businesses have been run here since then, including Rhodey’s Development Inc., Mac’s Mini Mart, and Towne Flowers.
Source: Built Heritage Files, DesBrisay Museum