- a management agreement with the Bridgewater Woodland Garden Society
- a canteen agreement with Bridgewater Minor Hockey Association and Bridgewater Skating Club
- a facility product agreement with Pepsi-Cola Limited
- an arena board signage agreement with Bridgewater Minor Hockey Association
- senior citizens club room lease with Bridgewater Senior Citizens Club
- Riverview Park lease with the Province of Nova Scotia
- tennis court lease with the Bridgewater Tennis Club
- land lease for the third tennis court with LaHave Manor Corporation
- work resource centre - fine options program with the Province of Nova Scotia, Department of Justice
- parks maintenance service contract with Ark Workshop and an informal arrangement with Bridgewater High School and Bridgewater Elementary School regarding community use of school facilities.
All of those above noted agreements affect the operations of the department with respect to revenue generation and associated expenditures. It has been noted, though, that without these agreements, a number of the services being provided by these agencies could cost the taxpayers considerable dollars for the nature of services provided, if not supported voluntarily.