|Address: 42 Alexandra||Heritage Status: None|
|Built: 1879||Builder/Architect: Unknown|
Gable roof and gable roofed ell, with returning eaves. The house has a bracketed Victorian porch with intricate entry-ways and balustrades. It has Gothic Revival windows on Maple Street and Alexandra sides, but with pedimented, Greek Revival dormers with returning eaves.
The property was owned by John N. Hebb when it was sold to Thomas Wilson for $350 in October of 1879. It is believed that Wilson built the home, despite finding a newspaper dating from 1872 in an early renovation. Wilson was a mariner and was later mayor of Bridgewater.
Source: Built Heritage Files, DesBrisay Museum