|Address: 25 Pine St.
||Heritage Status: None|
|Built: Estimated before 1847||Builder/Architect: Unknown|
|Style: Cape Cod|
The home's Cape Cod shape is intact, though it has been transformed into a bungalow with the addition of a shed dormer and a veranda.
This home is the possible location of the first school in Bridgewater. It was owned by Adam Hebb (of the prominent Hebb family).
The home was held in trust for several years by J. McKeen.
Also owned by J. Eisenhauer, who operated a local tannery.
Source: Built Heritage Files, DesBrisay Museum