|Address: 21 Jubilee Road
||Heritage Status: Recognized
||Builder/Architect: Alexander Hebb
|Style: Greek Revival
- Returning eaves
- Wide, fluted cornerboards
- Original plain trim around eaves and verges remains
- Alexander Hebb was carpenter who built other houses in area; he bought land for $100 in 1878, sold it for $500 in 1887.
- House thus built c. 1880 due to increase in price
- Often called “Aaron Rhodes House” because the photographer had a photography shop and residence there for quite some time in the early 20th century, though he never owned the building.