|Address: 9 George Street
||Heritage Status: Recognized
||Builder/Architect: Robert Lamb
|Style: Gothic Revival
- Gothic Revival designed house with original character
- Steeply pitched gothic dormer intersects boldly with the main roof and, in combination with the front veranda, forms a balanced and picturesque façade.
- Note the ovaloid window in the attic portion of the dormer.
- Veranda has turned posts
- Original front door and stained glass
- Bay on side of house
- Robert Lamb bought tract of land purchased in 1914, and built this house and #3 between 1914 and 1915; he then sold them as separate lots