|Address: 263 King Street
||Heritage Status: None|
|Built: c 1890
|Style: Greek Revival|
Architecture: The house has prominent bracketed window hoods on the front and double brackets under the returning eaves. There are also ornamental peaked hoods over the windows.
The first owner of this home was G. Dawson Ross, who was a master marine. He owned the home until 1936.
Source: Built Heritage Files, DesBrisay Museum