|Address: 25 Dominion Street
||Heritage Status: None|
|Style: Second Empire
Building has a mansard roof with round-headed dormers. A moulded belt course between the two rood slopes is ornamented by subtle course of dentils. Two storey bay windows, extending from baseboard to eaves, adorn the Pleasant Street side of the building. Clapboard siding is trimmed by wide clapboards with their original capital mouldings.
The deed lists this property as the "homestead of W. V. Andrews". Andrews purchased the lot in 1877 for $200 from Hiram Morgan. At this time, Dominion Street was called Morgan Street, because Hiram Morgan owned much of the property lining this street. Andrews built the house shortly after purchasing the lot. Andrews was a merchant.
Source: Built Heritage Files, DesBrisay Museum