|Address: 90 Pearl St.
||Heritage Status: None|
This home features a small gabled roof, a small enclosed entry porch with a transom, and original six-over-six windows.
This home was lived in by Dean Wile (original owner of Wile Carding Mill and donator of the land for Brookside Cemetery) from 1860 to 1897 and owned by the Wile family until 1930.
Other notable inhabitants include George Himmelman, Edward Kenny, Christian Ernst and Pearlie Wile.
Source: Built Heritage Files, DesBrisay Museum