120 Dufferin St.

Share This!


Address: 120 Dufferin St.

Heritage Status: None
Built: 1907
Builder/Architect: Unknown
Style: Foursquare



  • This turn of the century house has remained substantially intact. Note the corner brackets on the dormers, cornerboards, and the veranda posts. 



  • Alonzo Oakes was a merchant who owned the home until 1917. A subsequent owner was Archibald Pamenter. It has also been used as the South Shore News Office.


Source: Built Heritage Files, DesBrisay Museum