|Address: 1233 King St.||Heritage Status: None|
|Built: circa 1902||Builder/Architect: Unknown|
|Style: Greek Revival|
This house is gable roofed and was built quite plainly, with the exception of no longer existing moulded window hoods. Alterations to the original structure include replacement of windows, a side addition to the building, and siding.
Milledge Corkum was deeded this property from his adopted father, John Corkum in 1902, at which time the house was built. Following Milledge, the property was sold to Maurice Bruhm in 1930 whose heirs sold it to Lester Dauphinee in 1952. Frederick Keillor bought it in 1975 and owned it until 1983.
Source: Built Heritage Files, DesBrisay Museum