|Address: 14 Pearl St.||Heritage Status: None|
|Built: circa 1874||Builder/Architect: Unknown|
|Style: Elements of Greek Revival|
This house features a 2 storey structure, plainly finished. Alterations that have been made include the addition of the double mullioned window on the gable end and vinyl siding. The house is still substantially intact from its build.
Charles Reeves (1857-1903) was a tanner who came from England. He acquired this property in 1874 for $50, at which time he built this house. Reeves was also the owner of the Bridgewater Foundry that existed at 221 Victoria Rd. from 1896 to his death in 1903. Following Reeves’ death, both the ownership of the foundry and this property was passed to his son, William Reeves.
Source: Built Heritage Files, DesBrisay Museum and Reference Files, DesBrisay Museum