Owners of Municipally Registered Heritage Properties may make application to substantially alter their properties to the Heritage Advisory Committee (HAC).Please submit all "Applications to Substantially Alter" to the Heritage Officer, Nick Brown, c/o the Planning Department at 60 Pleasant St.

The Town of Bridgewater uses the Standards and Guidelines for the Conservation of Historic Places in Canada, created by Parks Canada and the Canada’s Historic Places program, to evaluate and consider any alterations to any Municipally Registered Heritage Properties.