PSC: Spring Watermain Flushing Schedule
Customers are advised that the Bridgewater Public Service Commission (PSC) will be flushing watermains during the period of April 28–May 16, between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. (midnight), and in accordance with the schedule below. Some loss of pressure and discolouration of the water may be experienced during the ﬂushing; we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Customers are reminded that domestic hot water tanks should be ﬂushed annually and main water valves in basements should be turned oﬀ when ﬂushing is being undertaken in their area. If you have any questions, please contact the Engineering Department at (902) 541-4370.
The schedule is as follows:
- April 28, 30, May 1, 2 All streets on the west side of LaHave River, north of Duﬀerin Street, but not including Duﬀerin Street.
- May 4, 5 All streets between Duﬀerin Street and Jubilee Road, including Duﬀerin Street, but not including Jubilee Road.
- May 7, 8 All streets south of, and including, Jubilee Road, and west to, but not including DesBrisay Drive.
- May 9, 11, 14 East side of LaHave River starting at Chapel Hill Road, ﬂushing all streets westerly to LaHave Street.
- May 15 “Pressure zone” on east side of LaHave River, which includes Winter Street, Winburn Avenue above Glen Sarty Drive, Pine Grove Road, New Pine Grove Road, Highway 10 between Highway 103 and Champlain Drive.
- May 16 “Pressure zone” Duﬀerin Street Booster Station on west side of LaHave River which includes Pinecrest Subdivisions (DesBrisay, Olympiad, Sunset, Pinecrest, Cherry), Westmount Heights Subdivision (Atlantic, Westmount, Centennial, MicMac) and the upper end of Jubilee Road (from DesBrisay Dr. to Route 3).
NOTE: Due to weather and water conditions, there may be some deviation from the above schedule.