Are you a people-person with good driving skills? Are you interested in being a part of a new and exciting Town service? Join our team and become a casual bus driver with Bridgewater Transit.
If you are looking for employment that allows you to use your friendly and courteous personality to connect with your community, please apply today!
As the ideal candidate, you have:
• High School Diploma or equivalent (required);
• Completion of a defensive driving course (may be supplied by employer);
• A valid Nova Scotia Class 1 or 2 Driver’s license (required) and a clean driving record;
• Three (3) years of experience working in a service occupation dealing directly with customers;
• Five (5) years of recent driving experience;
• Ability to work in Canada;
• Driving experience in a public transit environment is an asset.Wage: $18/hr.
Hour of work are flexible and will depend on operational needs. Schedule may include days, evenings, and weekends.
To view the full job description, pdf here (243 KB) .
To apply for this opportunity, submit a resume and cover letter to:
HR Admin. Assistant
Town of Bridgewater
60 Pleasant Street
We thank you for your interest in working for the Town of Bridgewater. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.