WELCOME TO THE TOWN OF BRIDGEWATER'S PROCUREMENT OPPORTUNITIES NOTICE BOARD...
In 2011 the Public Procurement Act (2011) was enacted by the Province of Nova Scotia. The Act is applicable to all public sector entities and is intended to improve transparency and accountability, standardize practices and create a governance structure for public sector procurement in Nova Scotia.
Procurement for the Town is managed by individual departments with the Finance Department providing oversight and coordination to the organization with respect to procurement issues. To view the Town's Purchasing & Tendering Policy, click on the policy name. To view the Town of Bridgewater's pdf click on its name. (217 KB)
|Director of Finance
Dawn KEIZER, CA
Of further interest is the Province of Nova Scotia's Tender Opportunties & User Resources at: http://www.gov.ns.ca/tenders/.
This page is used to provide interested groups/individuals an opportunity to request tenders, quotations, and proposals.
Users accessing and using information on this system may do so at their own risk. The Town of Bridgewater is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, completeness or usability of the site and the information contained. In the event that a discrepancy exists between information displayed on this system and information provided directly by the Town of Bridgewater - Purchasing Office, the information from the tendering Purchase Office will be deemed correct.
Any current Public Tenders, Quotations, and Proposals are shown below.
The Town of Bridgewater has identified the following surplus items:
Viewable at the Bridgewater Town Hall ‐ 60 Pleasant Street:
During the Hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday
- 4 Tranzeo TR-ra-20f wireless access points
- 1 EnGenius ENH500
Viewable at the Public Works Garage ‐ 134 St Phillips Street:
During the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Monday to Friday (please see PW Forman)
- seven (7) vehicles
- an assortment of grade rings, couplings, etc.
Viewable at the Fire Department ‐ 81 Dominion Street:
During the Hours of 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Unifire Positive Pressure Ventalition Fan, 17500 cfm with Briggs & Stratton gas motor - 25h x 24.5w x 21d with 20" blade
Viewable at the Water Treatment Plant ‐ 50 Century Drive:
Please contact Nicholas DENARO at 902-521-6088 for viewing arrangements
- 1 Armstrong Pump (new) - 318 GPM at 143 feet TDH, Model#4X X8 4280 series, SR#770317
- 1 Capital Controls 2 dual platform cylinder scales with 1 display Model 1363B, SR#146220-5 4/96
- 1 2010 Ford F150 4x4 approx 140,855 kms SR#1FTNF1E85AKE50693 - requires body work & inspection and does not start
Viewable at the Arena - 123 Empire Street
Please contact Gary SARTY at 902-521-7835 for viewing arrangements
- 2 Thermoplus Air Inc. Ice Rink Defogger Series IRD IRD-075-8 approx 20 yrs old - to be removed and transported from the Arena by the bidder, at their cost
- 1 Slantfin VL-40-XF Oil Fired Cast Iron Boiler with Amtrol Storage tanks, model WH7C and Beckett Burner, model AF60ZN
- 3 400 Litre Stainless Steel Encom insulated double coil Solar Storage Tanks
- 1 of each cherry desk & credenza
- assortment of mowers
- 1 Kubota backhoe attachment - fits 3-point hitch
- 1 Husqvarna 356 BT backpack blower - needs work
- 1 Fridgidare 30" electric range
- 1 Kesmac town-behind 5-gang reel mower (2012) PTO driven, hydraulic lift, 11'6" cutting width